header

Monday 3 December 2012

Out in the garden

Hello everyone..
Have you ever had this moment where everything feels right? You don't know what it is, but you can't help feeling this beauty. And you want to soak it all up to the very last drop.

Infact, I have those moments a lot.

Lately I had this sense of serenity and beauty when I went to Temi tea estate located around 1 and half hour from our Uni. The place is just mesmerizing. The tea gardens and the cherry blossoms all around the land is itself a beauty. I was overwhelmed when I reached there. The calm environment with the winter sun and us walking up all through the tea garden is something I would never want to forget. Since college is about to end and many of my friends are doing their major project (8th Semester) away from college, so we decided to go for a last trip for the very last time.(hopefully not the last one).
So instead of me blabbing more I would rather ask you to see the pics.
I tried to give justice to those pics. But as they say-' Sometimes the true beauty can't be captured '.
Hope you enjoy and love them.

  loving the green.


cherry blossom


local villager


having fun.


the never-ending road


posing with local school children 







with Shaloma 


with Shreya 


 loved the sky.


 Food at the resort.


out in the garden, one fine day.






Have a great day ahead

xo sabbi

Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. I love your pretty top and wow it looks so gorgeous there! Amazing pics, makes me want to be there Right now!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos, it looks like you enjoyed yourself :)

    xox LJ
    HTTP://WWW.HEYLJ.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. this place falls on the way to Namchi right.,,its beautiful

    prettymucheverythang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya jasmine..its on way to namchi. the place is awesome.
      u should definitely go.
      xo sabbi

      Delete
  4. Wow beautiful place ,......grt pics...

    Thanx for ur comment
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sabbi! nice to know your blog, firstly thanks for your comment in my blog, I'm following you now :D
    I love the cherry blossom and the never ending road, its look cool!
    and your outfit, the polkadot top look cute :D

    visit my little cream button♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gosh, this place looks so lovely! i adore the dress you are wearing here!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your polka dot dress, it's so cute :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete